Friday, January 16, 2009

Armored Transport Concept

It's been forever since I've posted on here, so I figured I'd throw up a piece I did this week. Hmm... I could probably phrase that better... I figured I'd post a piece I did this week. Yeah, that's a little better.

I don't often do wheeled vehicles, so I decided to make myself do one to satisfy an open-ended assignment in my Vehicle and Prop Design class (the assignment was to design a vehicle of any kind). There are still some ideas I'd like to see on this, so I'll probably do little bits here and there as I find the time.


6 comments:

Jean said...

LOVE IT!! I love the gritty metal look. Great job with all the shading. It looks like what it is. :-)

Arthur Fong said...

dude is this that same sketch I was watching u doodle in business 101? How'd u get a sketch to come out like that?!?!!?!?! AMAZING!!!!!

Jacob Sparks said...

Looks very solid... Something out of ww2.. nice.

And it will be destroyed in the destruction derby...

Alfonso de la Torre said...

dope man this one came out real nice. keep up the good work!

Unknown said...

Hi Thimoty how are you? Do you rimember? I'm Claudio from www.newbookonline.com
Your site is in my link! Are you interested to exchange blog link?

By the way: your artworks are amazing!!!

Brandon said...

Fun design man.
I agree its very solid.